Your Ad Here

ROBOT Chatting

Why Never Marry a Software Engineer

(assuming that the reply are from a robot)

Husband (returning late from work) : Hai dear. I’m now logged in.
Wife: Have you brought the samosas?
H: Bad command or file name
W: But I told you in the morning!
H: Erroneous syntax. Abort, retry, cancel
W: Ha e Bhagwan!, forget it. Where is your salary?
H: File in use. Try after some time
W: At least, give me your credit card. I need to do some shopping.
H: Sharing violation. Access denied
W: I made a great mistake in marrying an idiot like you.
H: Data type mismatch
W: You are useless!
H: By default
W: Who was with you in the car this morning ?
H: System is unstable. Press Alt + Ctrl + Del to reboot
W: Would you like to have some lassi?
H: File system full
W: Ahhh! What is my value in this family?
H: Unknown virus
W: Do you love me or your computer or you’re being just funny ?
H: Too many parameters

0 comments: